The offices at The Well will offer sophisticated workplace solutions, with over 1,000,000 square feet of flexible space available for rent in one of the most inspiring professional hubs in Toronto. Registered under the LEED® green building rating system, and targeting a LEED® Platinum certification, this 36 floor offset core building can accommodate the evolving needs of today’s office users.
Workspaces are housed in buildings reflective of the industrial character of King West, and soar to new heights in the signature office tower at the corner of Front and Spadina.
“The cities we build have to be sustainable and conducive to human wellness, diversity and creativity. Put differently, they have to elevate and inspire the humanity in all of us.”
MICHAEL EMORY, PRESIDENT & CEO OF ALLIED PROPERTIES REIT
The landmark office tower will feature just under 1 million square feet of rentable space, with an additional 125,000 square feet of office space available for rent at The Well. The office tower will include floor-to-ceiling windows, double-height space and an offset core optimized for various planning scenarios.
The Well’s office spaces are ideal for urban tech companies and professional services. Work alongside Shopify, FinanceIT, Index Exchange, Spaces, Quadrangle and Konrad.Learn more
A YOUNG LABOUR FORCE
- Millennials represent 66% of the current population
- By 2030, the largest surrounding population is expected to be between the ages of 25 and 34
AN EDUCATED LABOUR FORCE
- 67% of the current surrounding population have a university level or higher education
- This percentage is expected to remain at 68% or greater for the next 10 years
SURROUNDED BY THE RIGHT INDUSTRIES
- The primary industries of employment within a 3 km radius are Management, Business Finance Administration & Sciences
- These industries are predominately the largest users of office space
The Well offers best-in-class office spaces designed for human comfort and environmental sustainability. Conservation with the creation of a more comfortable, productive and practical workplace is the mandate.
The Well is designed to meet the evolving needs of modern office employees, incorporating floor-to-ceiling windows, bike storage, shower facilities and flexible infrastructure for a more agile work experience.
For office leasing inquiries, we invite you to contact:
Senior Vice President, Leasing, Allied Properties REIT